|Full Time CDI|
|Min 2 years|
|04 Feb 2021|
- Take part, as team member, in the architecture, design and implementation of electronic hardware projects in various domains (camera design, space electronics, embedded systems, professional video, …).
- Specify FPGA architectures.
- Design FPGA (VHDL).
- FPGA test & validation in lab environment.
- Deployment of the product in collaboration with customers.
- Explore and implement new technologies in R&D and research projects.
- Master Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineer.
- Good knowledge of VHDL language and design/simulation/debug environments.
- Familiar with C language and experience in microcontroller design.
- Board design experience (schematics, PCB) is an asset.
- Good knowledge of French and English.
- Passion for technology.
- Challenging work and career evolution opportunities in a fast growing SME with international reputation.
- Join a team of talented and brotherly engineers.
- Competitive salary and conditions.