The DELTA-neo N2H has been designed to make your life easier and facilitate the integration of NDI® IP technology in numerous video monitoring workflows of many markets
- Corporate multimedia content distribution
- Digital signage head-end display
- Confidence and quality control monitoring
- TV Production distribution monitoring
- Stage and event content distribution
- Stadium and arenas display
- Our N2H product utilizes NDI® 4.0 with the latest NDI®|HX technology
- Fully compliant with any NDI® sender device, including any NDI® camera and NDI®|HX Capture app on iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad)
- Discovery server support
- Straightforward installation and operation to spend less time configuring a computer based system.
- Hardware-based for more stable, allows stress less operation.
- Native official Newtek SDK-based development ensuring support for NDI-based technology provider and access to last generation SDK and updates.
- Ultra-small form factor (VESA compatible) which takes low footprint in physical infrastructure.
- Rugged metallic enclosure that support harsh environments and rough handling.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter to limited connectivity requirements and easy deployment.
- HTML5 Web user interface offering centralized management capabilities.
- NDI stream selection thru local switch and web user interface enabling direct access wherever the operation takes.
- Automatic NDI streams detection without the need to edit any NDI streams.
- Audio pair selection from embedded NDI® audio stream to be use in multilingual environments or dedicated audio workflows.
- Automatic power-on & non-volatile configuration ensuring continuous operation without human intervention after power breakdown.
- Static or dynamic network identification to adapt to any network IT policies.
- All formats supported up to 1080p60 and automatic switch between standards.
HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
|Hardware||1x 1Gbps Ethernet, RJ45 (1000BASE-T), PoE, network interface
1x HDMI 2.0 output connector (Type A)
Passive cooling, no fan
Powered from PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or from included
100-240V, 50/60 Hz Universal AC/DC adapter.
VESA mount (100mmx100mm) fixing kit
Dimensions : 118x85x30 mm
Weight : 355 gr
|Video formats||SD : NTSC 480i59.97, PAL 576i50
HD : 720p 50/59.94/60
HD : 1080i 50/59.94/60
HD : 1080p 25/29.97/50/59.94/60
WGA : 1280x800p 59.94/60, 1440x900p 59.94/60, 1680x1050p 59.94/60, 1920x1200p 59.94/60
SD DMT : 640x480p 60, 800x600p 60,
|Audio formats||Input: Up to 8x embedded pairs per NDI® stream
Output: 2-channel, 24-bit, 48 kHz, synchronous
Output sync offset management
|NDI® interfaces support||NDI® v4 support
NDI® standard version (high-quality version) YUV 4:2:2 (SHQ2) or YUVK 4:2:2:4 (SHQ7) or YUV 4:2:0 (SHQ0)
NDI®|HX V1 version (H264 - lower bitrate)
NDI®|HX next generation version with NDI® v4
NDI® video stream live receiving (TCP) and decoding
NDI® zero configuration discovery (mDNS, multicast) and registration
Automatic source detection
Separate subnets (e.g. VLANs, remote segments) source discovery support
NDI Discovery Server Support
Configurable max network jitter tolerance
|HDMI™ interface||HDMI™ uncompressed output
Embedded audio support
Unprotected HDCP output
EDID read or force output format
|Features||Display of alpha channel
Single button source change
16:10 resolution management
Splash screens customization
Dedicated factory restore button
Web user interface for remote configuration
|Web user interface features||NDI® Channel selection
HDMI™ Interface control
HTML5 supporting latest generation web browser