Friday, August 30, 2019 - DELTACAST will present its extended range of products at IBC 2019!
DELTA-cg is our new character generator that generate high-end graphics for any live event production such as sport, news, election, studio, mobile, stadium, entertainment and house of worship shows.
With DELTA-cg, you build your playlists, control your graphics and update your content easily at any time and go on-air in a few minutes!
Associated with its real-time graphic template Editor, you’ve the creative freedom to design advanced graphical projects and import them seamlessly in DELTA-cg even while on air.
Available in several versions covering the basic needs of beginners up to advanced features for the most demanding professionals.
Key Core Features:
- Native Newtek NDI® support, SDI & IP.
- Real-time rendering engine
- Unlimited simultaneous layers on air
- Separated design editor & operation interfaces
- Customizable live operation interface
- Custom variables per element layers
- On the fly template look&feel refresh during operation
- Timeline management
- Template management for project
Released earlier this year, DELTACAST will head to IBC 2019 exhibition with its DELTA-neo N2H NDI® to HDMI™ Converter.
The DELTA-neo N2H has been designed to make your life easier and facilitate the integration of NDI® IP technology in numerous video monitoring workflows of many markets;
- Confidence and quality control monitoring
- TV Production distribution monitoring
- Stage and event screens
- Digital signage end-point display
- Stadium and arenas screen management
- Corporate multimedia content distribution
- Straightforward installation and operation to spend less time configuring a computer based system.
- Hardware-based for more stable, allows stress less operation.
- Native official Newtek SDK-based development ensuring support for NDI-based technology provider and access to last generation SDK and updates.
- Ultra-small form factor (VESA compatible) which takes low footprint in physical infrastructure.
- Rugged metallic enclosure that support harsh environments and rough handling.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter to limited connectivity requirements and easy deployment.
- HTML5 Web user interface offering centralized management capabilities.
- NDI stream selection thru local switch and web user interface enabling direct access wherever the operation takes.
- Automatic NDI streams detection without the need to edit any NDI streams.
- Audio pair selection from embedded NDI® audio stream to be use in multilingual environments or dedicated audio workflows.
- Automatic power-on & non-volatile configuration ensuring continuous operation without human intervention after power breakdown.
- Static or dynamic network identification to adapt to any network IT policies.
- All formats supported up to 1080p60 and automatic switch between standards.
Discover all features of DELTA-neo N2H here