Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - The RTL Spiroudome will host its first hackathon in Belgium
This event called “hackARENA’’, is dedicated to e-sports, e-gaming, sports, entertainment & and the overall "Fan Experience".
HackARENA is organized by the Creative Hub Charleroi Métropole, the TWIST cluster and the RTL Spiroudome. It is also part of the program of the KIKK Festival.
This event is supported by DELTACAST and many other partners: IBM, Cisco, Proximus, Technofutur ICT, Air Plus, Sogalux, Living Lab Click, Numediart, UMons, Digital Attraxion, Digital Wallonia, Catch, CETIC,…
hackARENA is a rewarding experience of encounters and learning but also about surpassing oneself.
Participate in 2 days of co-creation and imagine new concepts, content, immersive and interactive experiences to share ! But not only...
4 inspiring challenges for teams
To inspire you, here are some questions you could answer:
- Stadium 4.0, fan zone, "at home": before, during and after your "live" event ==> how to improve the "fan experience"?
- Mobility and "fan experience" in your car / public transport: where everything starts and ends, with what experiences or new applications?
- Fan Activation 4.0: how to strengthen links with your favorite team, artist or band?
- Fans and media: how to improve your "fan experience" away from a stadium or arena?
This weekend is centered around taking action, innovation and training.
What kind of profile for this hackathon?
All profiles are sought to create multidisciplinary teams and allow the emergence of applications, products or services: designers, marketers, creatives, developers, students, fans, entrepreneurs, startups, etc.
At your disposal?
- Innovative technologies to test and experience
- A place where you will have access to everything: VIP area, control room, bars, etc.
- Enriching meetings with exceptional coaches, many experts and speakers
- An opportunity to attend a pro basketball game
Come immerse yourself at the RTL Spiroudome to live an extraordinary experience! Sign up here!