Thursday, June 07, 2018 - New version of DELTA-live dedicated to rugby
DELTACAST is moving into the rugby segment with its new release of DELTA-live rugby!
DELTA-live rugby uses DELTACAST calibration and tracking technology based on image processing, allowing very fast set-up and easy operation.
Key features include “live progression”, allowing the audience to follow the exact advancement of each team through points of impact and passes, with tied-to-field graphics directly input on the live feed.
Other features include:
- Virtual line for offside
- Penalty kick / try conversion distance and angle measurement
- Speed measurements
- Magnifier (to zoom to the action)
- Super clips: short analysis clips broadcasted just after event happens or at pre/post and half-time of the game
- Animated 2D and 3D logos
- Virtual advertisement insertion
- Virtual giant screens
- Complex scenes including a large set of animated 3D and 2D elements (ideal for advertisement material placement)
Are you interested in this new DELTA-live rugby? Get in touch to find out more.