|09 Mar 2023|
Want to actively participate in the constant evolution of a company at the heart of LiègeTech?
You organize the different tasks in order to reach the project goals.
- You organize and coordinate the necessary resources (material and labour) up to the end of the project.
- You analyze and manage the project risks (technical, feasibility, financial, resources, safety...) in collaboration with the technical team.
- You lead and coordinate the project team (up to 10-15 people). You provide guidance and support to the team. You keep the team committed on the project goals in collaboration with the team leaders
- You are attentive to the customer (internal or external) satisfaction thanks to a precise reporting and an adequate development plan.
- As a project manager you are also the product owner of one or several product range of Deltatec sister’s companies. You organize the different tasks (support, R&D, new developments) during the whole product life cycle with the help of the Product Manager.
- You report a clear view of the project status to the different management instances of Deltatec.
- You continuously try to improve the company process.
- You help the PMO to reach an optimal resource allocation in the company by expressing your needs while offering flexibility.
- You help the presales activities by providing cost/schedule estimations.
- From time to time, you represent the company in international exhibitions.
Team Player !
- Master or equivalent in either a management or technological study. Experience in a similar domain is a plus.
- Affinity with technology and able to discuss about technology with teams and clients.
- Used to Gantt chart project’s representation and tools (knowledge in MS Project is a plus).
- Fluent in English and French.
- Open minded and team player.
- Manage MS Office tool suite.
Challenging work and career evolution opportunities in a fast growing SME with international reputation.
Join a team of talented and brotherly engineers.
Competitive salary and conditions.